Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Look Book Fun

Have you figured out what to do with all the beautiful new fabrics that are out there?  All those vibrant colors and patterns.  I love them and then I sit and stare at them and am a little unsure where they fit in.  Here is a great online Look Book that perfectly shows us how to use these fabrics, a lot of inspiration in a little space.  I actually love these little e books that I've found online, just a little click and you're onto the next page.  If you click on the links on these pages, they will take you to the pdf files for the patterns in this booklet.  It took a little long to load , it could have just been me, but if not be patient and they will come up.  I really loved the Bungalow quilt by Joel Dewberry.  This Look Book is put together by Rowan, Free Spirit and Joel Dewberry Impressions.

Stitchery Dickory Dock has such a cute tutorial for a tiny ruffled purse.  I found this while at Free Spirit.  These are just too sweet.

Here at 100Billion Stars , you will find a whole lot to look at.  The Roundabout Quilt is very nice.  There are also pillows, pin cushions, book covers, mug rugs, and even a soft Frog!  You will like visiting here.  Take the time to enjoy some sewing today, even ten minutes a day can add up quickly.  Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment