Thursday, October 24, 2013

Red Roosters

I visited the Red Rooster Fabric website and what a treasure trove of patterns!  They have current and their retired patterns.  If you like the Elm Creek stories, you will like the patterns that coordinate with them.  Most of the patterns are free, some are not and are available in quilt shops as individual patterns or books.

Here is a link to a very pretty Christmas quilt.  It's called Here Comes Santa.  I'm not sure if you can find the fabric for the santas but it did come out this year and if not, don't we all have some santas in our stashes.  I know I do.

This pattern for Destiny was nice too and has a lot of movement to it.  It's the Berries has such a great setting that its worth checking out.  There's so much out there!!  So take the time to look through this site and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  If you're looking for a new project, I bet you'll find it.  Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment