Monday, October 28, 2013

Jam or Marmalade?

Today I'd like Marmalade.  I love to visit the Moda Bake Shop site, remember our Lawn Chair Quilts, that's where they came from.  I liked this Marmalade Quilt because it appears to be an easy and fast way to use up those charm square packs that are so tempting.  I think this would also be a nice project to start with a beginner.

This Sunnyside Stars Quilt is a nice way to use those pretty large prints we always buy.  It's just large half square triangles.  And I love the sweet black lab in the photo...  Another thing, if you look at the quilt before quilting, you can see the secondary star pattern better.  That's a nice little surprise in the quilt.

Finally, I love, love this Family Tree pillow.  Maybe it's the tree, maybe it's the colors but it's a terrific look for the fall.  Stay warm and sew more.  Looks like some bad weather coming from the West.  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment