Wednesday, January 4, 2012

See How We Sew

Good morning:
I found a really nice blog that is done by four quilters, Darra Williamson, Jennifer Rounds, Christie Batterman, and Laura Nownes.  These ladies have presented their four ideas in one blog and it represents a lot of inspirational ideas, lovely photos,  video how to's and patterns that I think you will have fun with.  Its called See How We Sew.

Saturday is our community service day for sewing at the Breed Town Hall.  Hope you guys can make it.   Diana

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Diana love the site, and wish I could help Saturday but to cooooooled for me.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh......Diana that is an ausome site.
    Fabric, Flowers, Food, even patterns....really
    cool. I will spend more time on there.
    Again thanks for all these things you post.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete