Friday, April 12, 2013

Where is Spring?

Did I miss it?  I don't think so.Can't do much about it though so looking at pretty quilts is a great mood enhancer.  The quilt show at Sun Prairie was great and the trip was fun.  I hope everyone purchased some fun new fabrics.  Now we need some patterns to use them in.
This quilt called Mediterranean Dream by Quilting Treasures sure fit the need to piece and applique on quilts.  I like the sort of scrappy look to it also.
Block A Day shows you how to do flying geese in a simple way, you also end up with 4 flying geese each time.  I love this technique.
The Quilter Magazine has a project appropriately named Sunny Day. It's a very pretty quilt made medallion style with star and basket blocks.  A lot of work but it makes a large quilt.
I also like this Stars and Stripes quilt from the Quilter Magazine.  Enjoy these.  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment