Sunday, June 24, 2012

And, Still More May Show and Tell

It sure is taking me a long time to get all of our May show and tell pictures up for you all to see!  I hope you enjoy these lovely quilts!


Carol made this "Dog In the Hunt" quilt using a very sweet panel.


This Mystery Quilt made by Carol has a very neat lay out.


What a striking Floral Quilt Carol has made.


Rhoda has been very busy with a jelly roll quilt above, and a small scrappy one below.



Above Rhoda has made another jelly roll quilt, and below is a quilt that was presented to Rhoda as a gift.



The above quilt was made for a soldier, by Rhoda.  I am sure someone will be really pleased with this quilt!


Above and below are 2 soldier quilts made by Kathy.  They are both really striking, don't you think?


I think I will be able to get the rest of May's Show and Tell done in one more posting....thanks for your patience.
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment