Tuesday, April 8, 2014

American Made Fabrics Are Here!

Was reading through my American Quilter Magazine and saw an add and article about fabric that is totally made in the United States, from farm to fabric!
The fabric is AMB (American Made Brand) which is made exclusively by Clothworks.  You can check out the story of the fabric here.  I think it is really nice to see a company that is producing cotton fabrics entirely made in the United States.  I will certainly support this company in my future quilting projects. 
Right now they are producing 50 beautiful solid colors.  I could not find any stores near us that carries them, but I do see that they are available online at some places, one being Hancock's of Paducah.  The price of this fabric there is $6.25 per yard, which is quite reasonable I think. 
Thought this might be of interest to you.
Laurie
UPDATE:  Just to let you know that Evie emailed me, and said that it shows that this fabric line  should be available at Jeri's Quilt Patch in Norway, MI.  Road trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment