Friday, December 22, 2017

Some Tutorials

Just ran across this fun and easy block called, LynnBobSquarePants.  It's a funny name, but a neat block made from just squares and half square triangles.  A different color version of it can be found here.  While you are at these two blocks take some time and check out the other tutorials that they offer.  I especially liked the tutorial for Half Rectangle Triangles at the My Fabric Obsession.  Also lots of fun stuff at Lily's Quilts.
There is another great tutorial for HRT's (half rectangle triangles) at Buttons and Butterflies.  Also some ideas of ways to use them.
I did add a couple block of the month links on our  BOM page, so check those out.  If you see any out there, let me know and I will get them on the blog.
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment