Thursday, May 4, 2017

Something to Do While We Wait for Spring

Here are a few quick links to some fun projects.  Fabric Mutt has a super cute pillow pattern.  She has lots of tutorials and a book too.

Love the Mae Daisy quilt from Fabric Relish. This pattern reminds me of spring.

If you need a pretty tote, the Fort Worth Fabric Studio has a simple one to handle all your purchases or carrying your sewing to our sewing sessions on the first Monday of each month.

I thought these embroidery hoop projects were so cute. Tinker With This used her fabric very cleverly and this would be a great hand sewing project.  Enjoy your quilting time and I hope we get some more sun!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, enjoying the websites. The pretty bag looks interesting I my have to make a new tote.

    ReplyDelete