Friday, March 31, 2017

Use That Fabric!

Here are some fun places to visit this weekend while we're waiting for some nice weather.  A Quilting Life is a great blog and this lady uses a lot of scraps which is what I'm always interested in. She has a lot of cute smaller projects too and has ideas of how to organize.

Generations Quilt Patterns is one of those sites where you have to spend a lot of time.  There are so many links here that you will find interesting.  Many lovely block patterns are available and just a ton of stuff for beginners too  or anyone wanting to sharpen up some skills.

I know I've directed you to In Color Order before but it's always worth a second look.  This young lady is so nice, I really liked her "about me" page.  Her tutorials are exceptional, love that New York Beauty! Also, all the pillows and decor.  She has many patterns for sale and also a book.

Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine has a good site too.  They have many free patterns and ideas , wow is all I can say.

Have a great weekend and sew something.

No comments:

Post a Comment