Thursday, March 9, 2017

Familiar Places

What about that wind?  Pretty scary and many of us were without power at one time or another.  I'm grateful for my wonderful electricity and being able to power up my sewing machines and even more important, my lights.  Nothing like sitting in the dark with a needle you can't use.  Anyway, we all love Moda.  Moda Fabrics blog is probably familiar to you but worth checking out again.  They are starting a BOM called Block Heads and it looks very nice and you will recognize some of the designers of this quilt.  Actually, this is a Block of the Week so would that be a BOW, I'm just saying.  The Moda blog is always posting something so it's a fun read.  Their free and fun page is just that so check them out.  I love the Cake Mix Recipes, these are not desserts, they are quilt blocks.

McCall's Quilting blog is another familiar place but worth checking out.  Every Friday they are putting out a new pattern.  Check out those cute dresses.  Here are all their Friday freebies in one place. Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment