Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Party

Tonight is our Christmas Party at the Water's Edge at 5:30 with meal starting at 6:30.  Remember to bring your stocking too.
The Block of the Month for December will be Checkerboard. No half square triangles on this one!  The second block will be Four Corners. These are from Quilter's Cache.  Then we just have January left to do and then figure out a setting.  I'm not sure if I will have all of them printed for the party tonight as I am running out of ink in my printer and I might have to bring some to the January meeting.  At least with the above links, you can start sewing if you wish.
As for looking at some pretty things, how about Anna Marie Horner.  I love her fabric and found this cute pin cushion of her's. You will also want to visit this page of her's. I'm really liking this Love Emblem quilt and pillows just for a starter. So check out all of her projects.  See everyone tonight.  Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment