Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bunny Hill and a BOM from Mad About Patchwork

I really love Bunny Hill Designs.  When she was doing free BOM's, I did one of them and loved it.  She still has some sweet free patterns and check out her regular patterns too.  The cute snowman ornaments are simple and nice.  I also loved the Kitty Corner quilt. She does a lot of embroidery and this applique for Christmas is very beautiful.  The colonial houses are very different in the Christmas scenes.  If you like embroidery, you will like I Believe in Snowmen.  Also, Christmas Wheels is most charming.

Mad About Patchwork is an online quilting store.  They are starting a very striking BOM in October so we're not too far behind if you want to do it.  It's called Cathy's Carousel.  Here is the link to the October block which is the big French braid in the middle.  This is a picture of the whole quilt, I told you it was sweet.

I attended the "mini" fabric sale that our members held on Monday.  There were some great deals there and I hope many took advantage of this.  It was nice to see so many busy ladies happily sewing.  I always get cheered  and inspired when I'm around our group! Also, I got to see Carol R.'s quilt that she won at the Marshfield Quilt Show.  Carol was lucky enough to purchase the winning ticket for their raffle quilt and it was a lovely version of the Farmer's Daughter blocks I believe.  diana

No comments:

Post a Comment