Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quilts for Oklahoma

Just a reminder, Maggie is collecting quilts to be sent to Moore,Oklahoma for those affected by the terrible tornado there.  If you have a quilt that you would like to donate for this purpose, please bring it to the sewing session on Monday, June 3rd.  Perhaps you have one just "laying around" that you are willing to give for this cause.  If you are not able to come to the sewing session, but have one that you would like to give, please contact a guild officer to make other arrangements.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. To all of the Pine Needle Quilters, On May 20th 2013 my neighborhood was hit by the tornado. There are only 5 or 6 houses left in our addition, which all have been severely damaged. My neighbor called all of us together and presented us all with a quilt. I am just so overwhelmed at all of the kindness and generosity that has been shown to us. The quilt that I received was from Pine Needle Quilters and it is very beautiful, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I will treasure this quilt and remember all of you as we keep warm in all the winters to come. Thank you Linda Brewster

    ReplyDelete