Monday, March 18, 2013

Cancellation of Meeting

Due to the anticipated bad weather, we've decided to cancel tonight's meeting and reschedule it for next Monday, March 25 at same time, same place.
We know that as of 9:30 am, it's not snowing yet but right about the time we plan on meeting and going home, it's supposed to be bad.  Sadly, there's been a lot of these smaller storms this winter that just makes the roads kinda dangerous.
We like to have as many members show up as possible but know that a bad road is not good and your safety is important.  Let's hope next Monday is a nicer day!  If you know a member who doesn't have access to internet or email or doesn't know about this cancellation, please take the time to contact them.  Take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment