Saturday, October 8, 2011

More of the October Uberfest Quilters

I thought I'd catch you up on the last couple days of the Uberfest Quilt Blocks.  Ryan Walsh is Thursday's designer with a block named Watch Over You.  I really liked this block and also the pictures of his boys by the sewing machine.  He also has some great tutorials, love the pillow.

Scott Hansen of Blue Nickel Studios is Friday's block designer with In the Corner Pocket, a great design.  I think I've already mentioned how much I liked his free projects too, check out those quilts.

April Rosenthal is Saturdays designers for Chevron Dreams.  She also have a pattern company called Prairie Grass Patterns and her designs are very nice, there are a couple I'd like to sew in a heartbeat!

My Mom and I were able to run to Shawano for the Shawano Area Quilt Guild show.  It was a good show, a lot of really lovely quilts, nice people and saw some of our guild members there too.  The weather was unreal, we sure have been blessed with a wonderful fall. As Ma and I got our ice cream cone on the way home, we both agreed that it was the perfect ending to the perfect day.   Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment